The website www.aranyani.co (“Website”) is owned and operated by Sai Lakshmi Industries Private Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Hoskote Main Road, Kannamangala Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560067 (CIN: U74900KA2016PTC086603).
- Collection of Information
- Traffic Data. The Company tracks certain information about the user when he/she visits the Website. The information that is tracked includes information such as: (a) IP addresses; (b) domain servers; (c) types of computers system accessing the Website; (d) types of web browsers used to access the Website; (e) referring source which may have sent you to the Website URL; and (e) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Website.
- Personal Information. In order for you to use certain features of the Website, such as creating an account on the Website for placing orders, you would be required to register with us, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth etc., and certain sensitive personal data or information such as passwords, credit card details, debit card details, bank account information etc.
- Transactional Data. All transactional data, such as intra Website searches, additions to wish list, orders placed, orders cancelled, payment modes chosen, number of visits, etc., is collected and used to ensure a better service.
- Web Analytics. The Company may use third party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the Website, such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Website. The Company uses this information to enhance your experience.
- The user has an option not to provide the aforesaid User Information if he/she wishes not to avail the specific service on the Website, for which the User Information is required.
- Further, the Company will collect the User Information from the user at the time of creation of a user account or when the user is browsing for products over the Website, or while transacting an online purchase of products through the Website or while posting comments (in form of texts, images, videos, audios etc.), uploading contents or participating in any offers or contests or availing special gifts or communicating with customer support by phone, email or otherwise.
- Use of Your Information
- The Company will use your contact information primarily to contact you when necessary, including to inform you of your transactions status, contest alerts, feedback surveys, latest offers or at any other instance as the Company may deem fit. The Company may also use your demographic data, your traffic data, to customize and tailor your experience on the Website. You agree that the Company may use your Personal Information (as defined under the Information Technology Act and the rules made thereunder) or Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined under the Information Technology Act and the rules made thereunder) in such manner as may be required to serve you better or as the Company deems fit.
- Confidentiality and Security
- comply with a court order or other legal process;
- protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or another party;
- respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
- Applicable Laws
- Contacting Us
Namaste@aranyani.co | Contact Number : 080-2845 3912/ 3913